Enhance your Skills with Expert Led LIVE TRAINING
This is an LIVE ONLINE course that will provide and equip you with knowledge to design different hydroponics system for different crops.
Example of A system designed by The Living Centre
Date: 23 Oct 2022, SUNDAY
Time: 10 AM to 11.30 AM (Singapore Time)
Mode: LIVE online course via ZOOM
Course Fees: EARLY BIRD SG$88 (Usual SG$150)
Students must have completed at least one of the following:
- "Indoor High Tech Farming (Basic Level)" Training conducted by The Living Centre
- "Grow Vegetables Using Hydroponics" Training conducted by The Living Centre
This Course is Suitable for:
- Home Growers who wants to design their own hydroponics to use at home
- Growers who wants to design hydroponics system to sell to home growers and want to learn to apply good principles in desig
- Common mistakes in hydroponics system sold in the markets (and its impact on you as a grower)
- Using science and maths based principles, we will teach you how to calculate, design your own system
- We will provide samples of good and effective design for you to follow as well
Faith is the Founder of The Living Centre, and is professionally trained in Nutritional Farming in Australia as well as High Tech farming from Netherlands (HAS University of Applied Sciences). With expert knowledge in both Soil-Based and Soil-less Agriculture, she also lead the first series of Urban Farming SkillsFuture courses supported by SkillsFuture Singapore. Besides providing professional training in hydroponics Singapore to the public, local university and lecturers from polytechnics, she also provides consultancy to commercial hydroponic farms. Her belief in wholistic living is based on 2 fundamental aspects of Human Health: Nutritional Health from growing and consuming great quality agricultural crops, and Emotional Health through emotional wellness and balance.
She has been invited as a key speaker at key gardening and edible farming events, including "Community Garden Festival", "Gardeners'Day Out" organised by Nparks Singapore. Faith believes in changing lives through imparting skills and knowledge to local growers in farms and gardening community. She is also an certified advanced practitioner in EFT (EFTi) and Matrix Reimprinting (EFTMR)
(1) Is the trainer good?
Ms Faith Foo has trained people in Singapore and from over 14 countries in applications of commercial farming, community and home gardening. She has also been invited as a key speaker at various key gardening events in Singapore such as Singapore Gardening Festival organised by Hort Park. She also works as a consultant for commercial farms. She is also involved in training local polytechnic lecturers who in turn train next generation of growers to enter the agricultural industry.
(2) Will I receive any training materials?
Yes, you will receive digital copies (pdf) of step-by-step guides and your trainer will teach you how to use these guides.
(3) When is the closing date?
Once all the seats are full , we will close registration
(4) How do I register for the class?
Click on Red Registration button on this page
(5) How do I pay for the class?
You can pay via either Paypal/Credit Card or Interbank Transfer.
|Event Date||23-Oct-2022 (Sun) 10:00 am|
|Event End Date||23-Oct-2022 (Sun) 11:30 am|
|This event is organised and conducted by||The Living Centre|
|Language of Instruction||English|
|Course Fee Payment Mode||You can use online Paypal/Credit or Debit Card , Interbank or PayNow Transfer.|
|Location||Online Live Streaming (Zoom)|